Has it ever occurred to you, that a small animal is capable of making such a big mess in a flash? But this is what happened in a village called Gegunung Wetan, Kecamatan Rembang Kota, a village located on the edge of the northern coast line.
On Saturday morning (11/30/2013), around 5:30 a.m. the residents were shocked by a fire that hit the Al Hikmah Mosque, a local mosque. Residents find the source of the fire coming from an amplifier box which is suspected of experiencing a short circuit.
See Other Images:
23+ Printable Horse Coloring Pages Images Ideas
Top 11 Adorable Panda Coloring Pages Animals
|Mm For Mouse Coloring Pages Alphabets|
|Cute Fat Mouse Eat Vegetable Coloring Pages|
|Fat Mouse And Bird Coloring Sheet Images|
|Baby Mouse And Ballon Coloring Sheet Ideas|
|Printable Mouse Coloring Sheet Alphabets Ideas|
See Other Pic:
After the fire was extinguished, PLN officials from Rayon Rembang repaired the electricity network near the mosque. According to Yudi, a PLN official, he found a baked mouse and a broken electrical cable. It is suspected that the electricity went out and the fire that occurred during the shubuh was caused by the rat.